Jesus and Men Mission Statement
Our Purpose: Help men come to a more personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Build bonds of Christian brotherhood between the men of the church. Seek Christ’s Lordship in our Homes, Occupations, Community, and Church.— JAM mission statement
Men, where are you in your walk with the Lord? JAM is a group of adult men who are on the move for Jesus. JAM meets regularly for Bible Study, Discussion, and upcoming event planning.
–> Every Saturday, 8:00 – 9:30 AM, in Hearth Room EXCEPT the 3rd Saturday of the month because many us participate in the Restore St. Charles Work Day.
–> Every Wednesday, 6:30 – 7:30 AM at the Cappucino’s in O’Fallon on Highway K.
–> For more information, please contact Steve Collier or the church office.
Here’s some of the activities Jesus and Men sponsors in an effort to fulfill these purposes:
- Prayer Breakfasts – Special breakfasts for men with Guest Speakers, Fellowship, and good food.
- Annual Bill Schuman Memorial Golf Outing – Takes place very year around the first week of September. Low cost includes golf, cart, lunch & prizes.
- DPC Family Night at the Ballgame at the River City Rascals – fun for the whole family!
- Father’s Day – Provide a book to every man at church on Father’s Day.
- Caroling (Christmas & Summer) at local nursing homes, shut-ins, and others in need.
- Men’s Retreats – including Fishing, Canoeing, Golf
- Operation Timothy – Work to build One – on – One Bible study & accountability relationships
- JAM Wednesday Bible Study
- Leader: Pat Wilcox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Chesterfield Valley (Restaurant Changes every week), 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Topic: “I Am a Church Member” by Thom Rainier