Day after day, in temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ. Acts 5:42
- Studies show that people who are isolated are:
- 3 times more likely to die an early death;
- 4 times more likely to suffer emotional burnout;
- 5 times more likely to be clinically depressed;
- 10 times more likely to be hospitalized for an emotional or mental disorder.
That is the power of friendships and fellowship. God created you to be part of a community that is committed to loving one another, serving together and growing as disciples of Jesus Christ. Just going to church on Sundays simply isn’t enough.
What are some of the benefits of group life?
- Spiritual growth
- Ministry partnership
- Prayer covering
- And the list goes on…
On July 29th, August 5th, and August 12th visit the small groups’ table in Mission Hall to get more information and sign up for a group. Groups meet at various times and locations in the area, and some even provide childcare. There is a group for you. Join one of the dozens of small groups at Dardenne Presbyterian Church today!